Saturday, March 07, 2009

I heart 3D Modeling of furniture


dff

Good CAD software has always been something I have sacrificed when I gave up my PC to become an all Apple household in 1996. It's been a long wait but I don't feel I'm making a sacrifice any more. Google acquired a company called @last software and has continued to improve the sketch-up modeling software. This software removes so many tedious communication barriers with clients and manufacturers that I cant say enough good things about it. And if you want, you can even model your own house and upload it to Google Earth.

2 comments:

Dana Wynne said...

Raul loves SketchUp and uses it all the time! :)

Empiric Studio said...

Raul reintroduced me to SketchUp last time we were in Boston. Thank him again for me. And thank you both for an amazing Mexico City experience. See you soon...